Sorvall drive wanted

Xavier De Bolle Xavier.DeBolle at fundp.ac.be
Wed Oct 29 07:24:15 EST 1997

Hello!

The drive (no. 20466) of our Sorvall Centrifuge RC5B is broken. Since this
machine is old (1980), this kind of drive is not available anymore.

If you have a old Sorvall Centrifuge RC2B, RC5 or RC5B (older than 1982)
that is not in use in your lab, is it possible for you to send me the
drive by mail ? (of course, I'll pay the postage). The two first figures
of the serial number indicate the year of production of the centrifuge (if
it begins with "80", the centrifuge was produced in 1980).

I hope I will not be forced to centrifuge tubes at 15000 rpm by hand...!

Thanks in advance,

Xavier

--
Xavier De Bolle, PhD.
Research Unit of Molecular Biology (URBM)
       B-5000 Namur, Belgium        e-mail Xavier.DeBolle at fundp.ac.be