LacZ reporter

Dr. Duncan Clark duncan at genesys.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 04:26:34 EST 1997

In article <Rose-may.Delrue-2910971700090001 at immuno-
4400.sciences.fundp.ac.be>, Rose-may Delrue <Rose-
may.Delrue at fundp.ac.be> writes
>So I'm looking if somebody have a
>complete LacZ on a vector wich I could use for my construction.

Try a Promega vector pSV-B-Galactosidase control vector Cat. No. E1081
which has a full lacZ gene in it. PCR using appropriate RE site primers
with as much template and as few cycles as possible (to give highest
fidelity), kill original PCR template with Dpn I and clone into a lacZ
minus E.coli and select for blues etc.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark