Immunoscreening cDNA expression library

Snyder Research Foundation Staff snyderrf at horizon.hit.net
Thu Oct 30 14:24:34 EST 1997

Dear Group,
	I am thinking about screening a cDNA library with an antibody we
have for a protein which cross reacts with the antibody.  I would like to
hear from people who have actually done such screening so that I know some
of the pitfalls I may face before they hit me in the face.  Also, does
anybody have any recommendations about commercially available kits, and
thoughts about 125I versus Alk. Phos'tase (the two kits I have found are
both alk. phos'tase based).

Thanks,
Ron Tate
Snyder Research Foundation

(if responding by e-mail please put my name in the subject field)