Recycling pipette tips

Wolfgang Schechinger wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Sep 2 15:51:30 EST 1997

Dear Scott,

If you really insist, you may boil them with dishwasher detergent
powder (take ), rinse them with dd water, put them back again into
their trays and autoclave them. But calculate befor how much time,
energy and stuff you invest. It doesn't recon.

Good luck,

Wolfi

> Does anyone know of a company or companies that recycle pipette
> tips. We go through an immense amount in my lab and it seems like
> such a great waste.  I sure would appreciate any suggestions.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott Norton
>
> -------------------==== Posted via Deja News
> ====-----------------------
>       http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet

-----

Wolfgang Schechinger
University of Tuebingen
email: wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/research.htm
fax (til 31-12-97)  +49 2561 91316-21971

Do it with a chemist!

-------
!Junk mail is *not* appreciated!
SPAMs will be answered automatically by sending my 128MByte virtual memory file.
This is *NO* joke.