power supply for submarine gel HELP!

Stan A. Baldwin see at in.text
Tue Sep 2 14:46:01 EST 1997

I am trying to find a cheap little power supply to run small argarose
gels. There is a little power supple made by NAR Laboratory in MA that
sold for about $70 that did fine on small gels. The number on their
power supply is the wrong phone number and the directory assistant in MA
doesn't have a number for them either. They may have gone out of
business. I don't know. But does anyone know of where a can get some of
these inexpensive power supplies. PLEASE email me. I don't need a $300
power supply for a 7x10cm gel. Need something cheap. Thanks

Stan
sbaldwin at ee.net