sequencing on PAGE gel

ls10 ls10 at ZSULINK.ZSU.EDU.CN
Wed Sep 3 05:43:42 EST 1997

Hi,

In my opinion,you should not use the re-amp products to perform
sequencing. I've
experienced the similar phenomenon that more than one band always
appeared from the re-amp detected by EB-staine even on agarose gel.
Therefore,we finally conducted large-volume pcr reaction for each sample
and only used this first-amp products for sequencing. If you have to
take re-amplication,you'd better use a sterile needle to stick the DNA
out from the band of interest rather than recover the band on a whole.

hope this help you somewhat.

Wang Chunxin