custom DNA synthesis

Geoffrey Kidd GKidd at Aptagen.com
Wed Sep 3 15:26:29 EST 1997

Just saw your posting and would like to offer our services.  We are
Aptagen, Inc., and we are a new company specializing in gene
construction and site-directed mutagenesis.  Our prices are more than
reasonable - we will beat any other price out there.  And our delivery
times are the fastest available and are guaranteed by a 20% discount for
every week that we are late.  Check out our web site at www.Aptagen.com,
or send me your mailing address to receive our information portfolio.
Let me know if you have any other questions about our services.  Best of
luck to you in your work!

Geoffrey L. Kidd, Ph.D.
Technical Services Manager
Aptagen, Inc.