NEW INVENTION ALLOWS HUMANS TO LIVE FOREVER

Raymond rwknapp at chevalier.net
Mon Sep 8 08:16:53 EST 1997

Alex Yuan C Chiu wrote:

> NEW INVENTION ALLOWS HUMANS TO STAY PHYSICALLY YOUNG FOREVER
>
> Updated August 10, 1997
>
>   http://www.alexchiu.com
>
> Updated August 15, 1997

NOT Interested!  Then who in their right mind, would want to physically be young, forever?   What
age do we pick, 6, 10, teen or 50?  The bible teaches we will all die, and then comes the
judgement.   Forever is a long time, and no invention of man is going to do that.   Then who would
want to, we would then need to stop having children as there would be no more room on earth for the
youth.    I would not trade my grandchildren in for any of this kind of invention, if it worked or
did not work, doesn't matter.   Gods word is truth, and I would like to be with Jesus some day and
not here on earth, so I have to forever read such messages.  God have mercy on us all.

<Big GRIN>

--
The Friend of the Lord Jesus Christ,
Rev. Raymond W. Knapp, Th.B, D.D