exaggerated transformation efficiencies ?

Richard P Grant rgrant at see.sig.for.address
Mon Sep 8 06:38:47 EST 1997

colossus... (s535290 at aix1.uottawa.ca) wrote:

} I have now encountered two occasions where commercially available
} "super-competent" cells have turned out to be no better than home made
} competent cells I have made using the one step TSS protocol. What in the

OK, so are your cells very good or the commercial ones crap?  If they're
not delivering what they advertise you should call their rep and demand
they do something about it.  Money back and compensation in kind
(=freebies) spring to mind.

Sorry if it feels like you have an egg in your mouth.  ;)

Richard P. Grant  MA  DPhil          University of Oxford | rgrant at molbiol
http://www.molbiol.ox.ac.uk/~rgrant  FFPGP                |    ox ac uk
------# 'At this time we are currently boarding...' - heard at JFK #------