Non radioactive

curtis alexander alexander~ca at glaxowellcome.com
Tue Sep 9 05:38:31 EST 1997

Dear All,
	Our lab is considering moving from using radioactive means of detection
of: southerns, colony blots, northerns ect. ect. to non radioactive
methods.  This move was tried years ago by the lab with limited sucess
(digoxygenin) but due to factors of time (of the procedure) and
sensitivity it was abandoned.  We are willing to try the move again.
Can anyone suggest a reliable, sensitive and relatively quick non
radioactive method of detection?  Any help will be appriciated.

Thankyou

Curtis