crayola marker for autoradiograph

Dr. Duncan Clark duncan at genesys.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 02:58:49 EST 1997

In article <3417429F.4E43 at med.chungbuk.ac.kr>, "Woong Choi, M.D."
<khlee at MED.CHUNGBUK.AC.KR> writes
>Dear Netters:
>
>In this newsgroup, there might be an article about a flurorescent
>crayola (originally for children) which can be used as a marker for
>autoradiograph. I tried to buy a fluorescent crayola in Korea and in
>U.K. without any success.
>
>I would greatly appreciate if anybody could tell me where and how I can
>get this fluorescent cryola.

They are called 'Glow in the dark' crayons and are avilable from
Crayola. I don't know if they are wax crayons or what. Check out
Elsevier Trends Journals technical tips online - http://tto.trends.com.

This has single sheet peer reviewed method papers for a number of
disciplines ie electrophoresis, mol.biology, microbiology etc.
Registration is free. Looks like a useful source of tips including those
published in Trends in Genetics over the years.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.