UN-BLOCKED Email List For Sale by Cyber Promotions

cyberout at PLEASEREAD.COM cyberout at PLEASEREAD.COM
Fri Sep 12 01:10:02 EST 1997

 Brand new from Cyber Promotions...

 VIRGIN EMAIL LIST FOR SALE - BUT NOT JUST ANY LIST...

 * Are you tired of being BLOCKED?
 * Are you sick of UNDELIVERABLES?
 * Are you having trouble getting your message to AOL and COMPUSERVE members?
 * If you do get into AOL or COMPUSERVE, are you noticing a lowering response rate
   due to market saturation?
 * Do you hate FLAMERS and REVENGE EMAIL BOMBERS?
 * Are you concerned about your reputation?
 * Do you have to resort to stealth or third party relaying just to get your
   message through?
 * Did you waste your time and money with cheap email lists scams?
   (You know, 20 million addresses for $50, yeah sure.)
   To date, we have never met one person who was satisfied with one of those cheap
   lists.
 * ARE YOU JUST LOOKING FOR THE ANSWER?

 Well, Cyber Promotions *does* have the ANSWER!

 Due to enormous popular demand, Cyber Promotions is now entering into the email
 list market for the first time ever!

 YOU CAN BE ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE TO BENEFIT
 FROM OUR FRESHEST LIST EVER-TO-BE!

 Here's the deal...

 We have put together our first list of email addresses for sale.

 YOU'LL LOVE THE CRITERIA:

 >>> Cyber Promotions has only included email addresses of people who
 >>> ARE NOT BLOCKED FROM THE MOST IMFAMOUS BULK EMAILER ON
 THE PLANET... us!
 >>> The service providers of the email addresses included in our lists have
 >>> NOT INTERFERED with email delivery.  If we're not blocked from them, then
 >>> you can be sure that YOU are not blocked from them either!

 * 98% + deliverable as of this writing.
 * ONLY .com and .net  (no .edu, .gov, .mil .org or non-USA)
 * NO AOL, Compuserve, Prodigy, Concentric, or Earthlink
    (Those service providers are already saturated with spam and
     are all begining to block mass email in one way or another)
 * All email addresses have been compared to the IEMMC remove list!  In other
   words, if someone registered their email address on the global remove list, we
   have purged it from the mailing list!
 * And no, we have not included any remove requests as part of this list.
   (Some trouble makers would have you believe otherwise)
 * You are authorized to use this list as many times as you wish, as long as you
   honor all remove requests.
 * You are authorized to resell this list to as many people as you wish as long as
   you advise them that remove requests must be honored.  (You may not resell the
   list at a lower price than our price at the time, under any conditions.)
 * If you relay your mail through any of our public relay services
   (ie. freerelay.cyberpromo.com)
    our computers will automatically remove addresses of people who register with
    IEMMC's global remove list.

 WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?

 + Less wasted time and bandwidth sending to blocked domains and bogus addresses
 + Less resources needed to process undeliverables and remove requests
 + Less complaints
 + Better reputation.
 + Much more positive responses per mailing
 + Much higher sales percentages
 + BIGGER PROFITS!

 (And don't forget, you can use this list as many times as you wish and you can
  make ADDITIONAL money by reselling the list!)

 HOW MUCH DO YOU GET, AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

 If you are an experienced bulk emailer, then YOU KNOW THE VALUE OF GOOD
 ADDRESSES.  If you are not an experienced bulk emailer, then you'll have to
 take our word for it...
 "FRESH VALID UN-BLOCKED EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE PURE *GOLD*"
 Since sending email is so inexpensive, a good email list is all you need to
 reach your road to riches.

 You can easily generate thousands of dollars in business from every 100,000
 emails sent...
 Our rates are currently only 1/2 a cent per address ($500 per 100,000).
 Don't forget that this is not just another list.  You may wish to review the
 criteria above.  (These addresses are NOT BLOCKED!  That's key.)  Also, please
 remember, there are a lot of email list rip-offs out there.  Don't let fly-by-night
 scams cloud your judgement of a good list's true value.  To remind you of true
 value... In the "real world" a list of 100,000 postal addresses would
 cost over $10,000.  And that would not even include the postage or printing.
 Anyway, here's an offer to motivate you to act now...

 48 HOUR INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL:

 If you order within 48 hours, you will get
 500,000 addresses for the price of 100,000.  That's right... a half million
 fresh - unblocked - deliverable - money-making email addresses for a one time
 low cost of only $499!

 Why are we offering such an unprecedented deal?  Because we believe that you
 will be interested in our next list offering when we release it in a few months.
 (By purchasing this list, you will be among the first people notified of our next
  list offer.  In other words, you'll get first dibs - kind of like playoff tickets!)
 Also, this list complements our other products and services, many of which you may
 be interested in trying.  (See our web page at www.cyberpromo.com)

 IS THERE ANY GUARANTEE?

 Yes!  We do guarantee your full satisfaction with your email list purchase.  If
 you do not make back your full purchase price (and then some) on your *first*
 mailing to this list, you will be entitled to a $499 credit towards any of our
 many other products or services at any time.  And you get to keep the list as
 our gift to you, just for giving it a try!

 This list is available for easy download from the web.  As soon as we process
 your order, you will be given the secret web site to download your new email list!
 Of course, the file is completely duplicate checked and formatted one email address
 per line.  It is compatible with all of the popular bulk email programs out there!
 We offer you free technical support if you have any problems integrating this list
 with your email software.

 So, don't wait.  Order this list today before your competitors get to
 these fresh names first!

 This special has a 48 hour expiration limit.  We will only sell to a limited number
 of people to control saturation levels.

                            Order now!

 If you have any questions, please feel free to call Cyber Promotions at:

                          (215) 628-9780

 EZ ORDER FORM:

 Please print out this order form and then fill in the blanks...

 _____ Yes!  I am ordering within 48 hours.  I am interested in 500,000 virgin email
             addresses!  I am looking forward to sending to a database of UNBLOCKED
             deliverable recipients.

 IS THIS THE FIRST TIME THAT YOU
 ORDERED FROM CYBER PROMOTIONS?_______________________________

 (internal code 38293em83839)

 DATE_________________________________________________________

 YOUR NAME____________________________________________________

 COMPANY NAME_________________________________________________

 YOUR POSITION________________________________________________

 STREET ADDRESS_______________________________________________

 CITY, STATE, ZIP_____________________________________________

 PHONE NUMBERS________________________________________________

 FAX NUMBERS__________________________________________________

 EMAIL ADDRESSES______________________________________________

 Don't forget Cyber Promotions' "NO QUESTIONS ASKED" satisfaction
 guarantee!  If for any reason you are not totally with this
 purchase, you will receive a full credit towards any of our
 other many products or services at any time.

 Cyber Promotions accepts Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, Discover,
 Checks by mail or fax, or Money Order by mail.

 The following information will be held in the strictest confidence...

 Credit Card:    Visa    Mastercard    AmEx    Discover

 Card #:____________________________________________

 Expiration Date:__________________

 Cardmember Name:___________________________________

 Please indicate amount $__________ ($499)

 SIGNATURE:x________________________ DATE:x__________________

 O R

 PLEASE PASTE YOUR CHECK HERE

 (If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the original
 check.  Cyber Promotions will draft up a new check, with the exact
 information from your original check)

 And the boring legal stuff follows:

 I authorize Cyber Promotions, Inc. (Cyber) to charge an additional $25 fee if
 my check is returned for insufficient or uncollectable funds. I authorize
 Cyber to quote any positive testimonial that I may offer, without prior
 notice.  I am strictly prohibited from using this database to send
 adult material to minors.  I may not send material that could be
 deemed illegal by any local, state, or federal laws.  I will not use
 unauthorized third party computers to relay emails to recipients on this
 list.  I agree to make every reasonable effort to honor all remove requests.
 I understand that Cyber will not be held responsible for any material that I
 send to this database.  I understand that Cyber can not guarantee that the
 final recipients or recipients' providers will not attempt-to or succeed-in
 blocking the receipt of my email.  I understand that this purchase is protected
 by a company credit guarantee, not a refund guarantee.  I understand that Cyber
 has included some "seeds" in this database to monitor it's appropriate use.
 I am fully aware that if I resell this database, I must first check Cyber
 Promotions' most current web page, and will set my prices to no less than Cyber's
 current sale price.  I understand that this list may not be bundled or combined in
 any way with other email lists for resale.

 Upon processing of your order, Cyber Promotions will contact you to give
 you download instructions.

 I accept all of the terms and conditions stated herein.

 SIGNATURE:x________________________ DATE:x__________________

 Your order can not be processed unless you sign above.

 Please fax these forms to: 1-215-628-2523 or 1-215-628-9762
 (Please do not fax your order to both numbers or we may
  inadvertently process your order twice.)

 If you feel more comfortable sending payment through the mail, please
 send all forms and check to:

 Cyber Promotions, Inc.
 8001 Castor Avenue, Suite #127
 Philadelphia, PA 19152

 If you have any questions, please feel free to call:

                        (215) 628-9780

 < end of EZ order form >

 Copyright 1997 - All Rights Reserved
 Cyber Promotions, Inc., a Pennsylvania Corporation.

 The entire contents of this message are copyrighted and protected by
 both United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
 None of the text in this message may ever be reproduced, in original or
 modified form, for commercial purposes, without express written permission
 by Cyber Promotions, Inc.  We do authorize and encourage the forwarding of
 this message to interested parties, for the sole purpose of informing them
 of Cyber Promotions' services.

 For list removal, please hit reply and type "remove"

 < end >