WGA cDNA clone wanted!

Geoffrey Kidd GKidd at Aptagen.com
Thu Sep 11 18:05:25 EST 1997

If you know the sequence, you can have it synthesized.  That way, you
can also make any changes you want, such as codon optimization to match
your host, or site-directed mutations, promoter changes, etc., all
simultaneously.  If you are interested in having this done, my company
Aptagen performs this service, and you're welcome to e-mail me or phone
me at (703) 708-9646 to discuss your particular needs and get a price
quote and delivery time.  Additionally, once we've constructed your
gene, you can have further changes made at a discount, since we keep all
materials on hand for 6 months after delivery.  You can visit our web
site at www.Aptagen.com.

Geoffrey Kidd, Ph.D.
Technical Services Manager
Aptagen, Inc.