Wanted: a zappable A. thaliana genomic lib

Rubin Eitan bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il
Sun Sep 14 10:15:26 EST 1997

Hi, everyone!
  I'm desperately looking for a zappable genomic library of A. thaliana. I don't want to buy the Stratagen library as some researchers in our department had some misfortunes with their libs. The Arabidopsis resource center has only a lambda FIXI lib, which is hell to work with.
  Can anyone help me? Please mail me asap to the adress below.

Eitan Rubin,
Plant Genetics, Weizmann Inst of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
EMail: bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il
Tel: (00972)-(8)9342421 Fax: (00972)-(8)9344181
EitanR at BioMOO (http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il/BioMOO) - visit
                                            the GCG help desk

My mail is being filtered. Putting the dollar sign in the subject will
get your mail trashed.