Wanted: a zappable A. thaliana genomic lib

Rubin Eitan bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il
Sun Sep 14 10:15:26 EST 1997

Hi, everyone!
  I'm desperately looking for a zappable genomic library of A. thaliana. I don't want to buy the Stratagen library as some researchers in our department had some misfortunes with their libs. The Arabidopsis resource center has only a lambda FIXI lib, which is hell to work with.
  Can anyone help me? Please mail me asap to the adress below.

--
       Eitan.

Eitan Rubin,
Plant Genetics, Weizmann Inst of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
EMail: bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il
Tel: (00972)-(8)9342421 Fax: (00972)-(8)9344181
EitanR at BioMOO (http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il/BioMOO) - visit
                                            the GCG help desk

My mail is being filtered. Putting the dollar sign in the subject will
get your mail trashed.