QIAGEN direct mRNA extraction kit

zhong.huang at student.kuleuven.ac.be zhong.huang at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Sep 17 07:53:37 EST 1997

Dear netters,

I have tried several times to extract poly-A tail RNA from rat
intestine mucosa by the help of QIAGEN direct mRNA extraction kit.
However, none of my attempts is successful. I also called several
times to the technical service of QIAGEN Co. but no one in Co. is
willing to answer my question. So I have to post this messege here to
seek for help. Is there anyone out there has the experience of using
QIAGEN direct mRNA extraction kit. How about the yields and so on?

Thanks in advance.

Zhong H
K.U.Leuven
Gut Hormone Lab