Tbr

Dr. Duncan Clark duncan at genesys.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 06:21:12 EST 1997

In article <34210545.54BB at bbsrc.ac.uk>, Lee Smith
<lee.smith at bbsrc.ac.uk> writes
>Can anyone tell me where I can get some tbr polymerase? Preferably
>without paying the obnoxious price quoted by Flowgen.

Tbr polymerase, specifically as in Dynazyme, is produced by Finnzymes
from their proprietary strain. It is distributed exclusively in the UK
by Flowgen. It is now licensed for PCR applications therefore the recent
increase in price reflects the royalty component payable to the
licensor.

Duncan
sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark