Is it possible to by T antigen ?

Knut Tomas Dalen k.t.dalen at basalmed.uio.no
Fri Sep 19 09:50:03 EST 1997

I have transient transfected endothelial cells with a pcDNA-His-flag
vector, but the inserted gene, a proteoglycan, are expressed at low
level compering to other normaly produced proteoglycans.
The vector contain SV40 promoter and origin whitch allow efficient
replication of the plasmid in cells expressing SV40 large T antigen.
My goal is to transfect the cells with T antigen together with the DNA,
and then hopefully get higher expression.

If anyone know where to buy T antigen, pleace tell me.