Lipofection and Gel Mobility Shift Assay

Neva Morales nmorales at ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
Sun Sep 21 14:54:09 EST 1997

HI,

If you want information on Liposome-mediated transfection, you can obtain
a great handbook from Gibco on Eukaryotic tranfection (it's free!).  This
handbook has helped me a lot with my tranfection protocols using cationic
liposomes.  Also, you might want to Gibco fax you a copy of their
Lipofectin and Lipofectamine protocols (it's interesting to see how they
slightly vary). Overall, the handbook should give you some information on
liposome-mediated tranfections.

good luck!..

Neva