Save $$$$ on Groceries!

teambuilder at MAIL-RESPONSE.COM teambuilder at MAIL-RESPONSE.COM
Sun Sep 21 13:03:10 EST 1997

NEW 25% discount fuel/grocery card - the next "Big One"

SAVE between 25% and 60% on your grocery/fuel bill and
EARN MONEY doing it!!!

DOWNLINE BUILDING in progress....TIMING is everything!

NEW COMPANY LAUNCHED AUGUST 25TH, 1997!

BENEFITS:

Prepaid Grocery/Gas Card with a savings of 25% off.  Along with this,
coupons (OF YOUR CHOICE)  to help you save an additional 20%-35% off.

EVERYONE SPENDS MONEY ON GROCERIES and GAS....why
not help them save $$$$!

This new card is accepted at grocery stores and gas stations that use
debit card technology.  Currently, there are eight debit platforms in
place to accept this awesome card.  These include Honor, Cirrus,
Pulse, Mac, NYCE, Interlink, Access 24, and Tyme.

***Issued direct from a Financial Institution***

THIS IS THE FIRST 1/4 - 3/4 BINARY in network marketing.  Easy to
balance your downline, and get paid to infinity.  NO BREAKAWAYS!

We are a DOWNLINE BUILDING, ONLINE SUPPORT TEAM.  We do
mass email blasting, fax blasts, National advertising, 3-way calls,
and conf. calls.  We need people to help work our leads.  We are lead
generators and will provide leads to our downline!!!!

GETTING IN EARLY IS CRITICAL FOR POSITIONING!

WE ARE AT THE TOP OF THE COMPANY.....WE ARE
CHARTER REPRESENTATIVES!

For more information, hit reply and give us your:

Name:
Phone #:
Fax #: