Is ther a difference?

Andre Gallant andrega at nb.sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 29 14:16:17 EST 1997

Hi,

IS there really a big difference between Difco Bacto-Agar and Difco
purified Agar?  Well....except the price?

Thanks
--
André Gallant
andrega at nb.sympatico.ca
Moncton, N-B                               telephone:  (506) 858-4661
Canada, E1A 3E9                            fax:  (506) 858-4541

"If I knew what I was looking for....It wouldn't be called research"