protein/RNA isolation.

Peter pxpst2 at
Fri Apr 3 22:00:48 EST 1998

Or you could remove the phenol by ether. add equal volume

In article <352568bb.243935863 at news>, jrt at (John R. Thompson) wrote:

.> You can recover protein from a Phenol phase by Acetone precipitation
.> (5-9 volumes of cold acetone).
.> Regards,
.> John Thompson
.> Merck Research Labs
.> Jean-Christophe Roux <jcroux at> wrote:
.> >Dear all.
.> >I would like to find  articles about simultaneous isolation of RNA and
.> >proteins.
.> >My protocol of RNA extraction  is guanidium/phenol /chloroforme and i
.> >need to quantify RNA and protein from the same samples.
.> >Is it possible?
.> >Thank you very much

"Don't you eat that yellow snow
            watch out where the Huskies go"    FZ