Electroporation of sea urchin eggs

Robert W. Zeller bzeller1 at san.rr.com
Sun Apr 5 16:36:31 EST 1998

The problem seems to be that 1) you kill all the eggs or 2) you have
survivors but no expression.  There hasn't been much of an inbetween
yet.  I know Eric Davidson's lab has tried both when I was there and
more recently after our success with ascidians.  I tried a little last
summer on purps, but had no good results.  I think one just needs to
play with the conditions a little bit more.

--
Robert W. Zeller
Dept. of Biology, Mail Code 0347, UCSD, 9500 Gilman Drive