request for a new methods plese!!

Parit Plainkum ppnews at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 21 19:50:26 EST 1998

My works have involved in the molecular cloning techniques in which i
have not much in the expreiences with its. I glad to recieves any
suggestion from anyone that have experienced because my works is gene
cloning that involves in genomic DNA cloning so i need severals fastest
method for the gene cloning. IF you have read this message please sent
any interesting point of views to me or anyway that you can..please!!!
Thank a lot..for any suggesttion.............
Songsak reigring, the student of Mahidol university department of
microbiology, Bangkok Thailand
email address is .....g3936435 at,
jangsanfong at