bacterial growth medium

Hans-Peter Schmitz schmitzh at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Apr 22 05:10:22 EST 1998

Hi,
I currently read the abstract of an article in Biotechniques : 24
438-444 from Dutteiler, H. M. Gross, D. S. .
The authors describe a growth medium for bacteria that highers the yield
of recombinant plamid. My question is if anyone out there has experience
with this media. Also it would be nice if someone could post the recipe
because here in Europe there only a europian version of Biotechniques
available wich is not very up to date. This means the article I´m
interested in will be published there only in a future issue.

TIA,

Hans-Peter Schmitz

Hans-Peter Schmitz             Tel. :    0211/811 1368
Institut fuer Mikrobiologie    Fax  :    0211/811 1369
Geb 26.12.01.27                Email:    schmitz at uni-duesseldorf.de
D-40225 Duesseldorf