Avoid some cheap oligos

Genemed Synthesis info at genemedsyn.com
Thu Apr 23 17:41:12 EST 1998

In an effort to encourage researchers do more ressearch, several oligo
companies like ours (Genemed) have lowered prices  but not the quality of
the oligos.  Scientists all over the world face difficulties when perform
various Molecular Biology experiments due to a multitude of factors, one of
which is Oligo.  As mentioned earlier by few colleagues who are in similar
businesses like ours, the quality of oligo does not vary too much among
different suppliers.  The failure of certain experiments can be attributed
to the limitations of the synthetic chemistry involved in the oligo
production.

We would like to reiterate our policy of providing the customers with
products of highest quality at a lower price and thus participate in the
progress of science.

We would also like to thank all those who have responded to this issue,
especially to those who understand the limitations of the synthetic
chemistry.

Regards

Shyh-Chen Ju, Ph.D.
Vice President