Warning: ATCC in a total mess

Nospam at noway.com Nospam at noway.com
Thu Apr 23 15:59:02 EST 1998

Yes, I'm angry.  Since their move to another location they've been totally
unable to complete and send a simple IMAGE clone order.  They've been
stringing me along for over a month on one order.  They keep telling me the
order will be ready the next week.  That week comes and another problem is
apparently discovered, never explained, but the order won't be ready for
another week, again.  I've finally had enough today.  Not only am I
cancelling all my orders with them, but I'm never ordering anything from them
again.  They have a very elaborate web page, but no address for complaints,
so I'm ranting here.  I heartly recommend everyone give them a wide bearth
till they can explain themselves.

Mike Holloway
holloway at nospam.concentric.net