ethidium teabags ?

Wolfgang Schechinger wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Apr 29 09:42:17 EST 1998

Actually,
you could put some activated charcoal into a big folded filter, close
it tightly with staples and immerse it into your solution.

Just a thought,

Wo

> sshaw at BUSTOFF.BWH.HARVARD.EDU wrote:
> : I recall that someone was manufacturing bags of activated charcoal
> that : were meant to be dipped in an Ethidium Bromide solution
> overnight to absorb : and remove it. Apparently no circulation was
> necessary.
>
> :
> Try Bio101 (the geneclean people).
>
> Clair
> --
> ---------- "Writing a poem
>  In seventeen syllables
>  Is very diffic..."
> -----------

-----
This message is RNAse free - please don't touch!
-----
Wolfgang Schechinger
University of Tuebingen
email: wgschech at med.uni-tuebingen.de
http://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/~wgschech/start.htm
-------
!Junk mail is *not* appreciated!
SPAMs will be answered automatically by sending my 128MByte virtual memory file.
This is *NO* joke.
------
usual disclaimers apply
------