how to kill BamH1

Mark Silby mws33 at student.canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Apr 30 15:38:18 EST 1998

Hi there

What temperature are you using to "kill" the enzyme?  With the heat stable
enzymes, I have used 85 degrees celcius (10 minutes) with some success.  But
the downside is I am always a little concerned for my precious DNA in these
situations!  I prefer to use a gel extraction kit these days, as they are
quite quick and very reliable.

mark.