Digital camera

Shinhan sshiu at students.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 30 14:46:37 EST 1998

Dear netters,

Our lab is considering to get a digital camera for taking pictures of stained
agarose gel or PAGE and for microscope images. We find an info about Kodak
digital science system but the pricing seems to be too high.

I wonder if any of you have ever tried to use a typical digital camera for
what I am trying to do. Except the camera itself, I probably need a filter if
I want to take picture for EtBr-stained gel and an adaptor for the microscope.

Or is there any brand other than Kodak selling similar system?

Thanks in advance.