Recipe for Phenol:guanidinium mix?

brett brett at BORCIM.WUSTL.EDU
Thu Aug 6 09:50:11 EST 1998

I agree that that this thread is getting a bit stale, but I am curious,
Mr. or Mrs. Eladeratambiondotcom, when does your patent expire?  Or, anyone
know when it will be safe to make my own Taq?

>> > There's even something called contributory infringement. If you tell
>> > how to violate a patent (e.g.`psst, check out this formula for
>>TriZol), you
>> > are also breaking the law.
>> Isn't the patent itself supposed to tell someone how to violate it?
>yes, but you're not supposed to do it ;-)

Brett Lindenbach
brett at
Dept of Molecular Microbiology

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. "
     - Mark Twain