plamid prep

Patrick F.H. Lai pfhlai at LOOKSMART.COM
Fri Aug 7 22:02:01 EST 1998

---- Begin Original Message ----
I need to prepare 50mg plasmid DNA. Last year, I prepared 20mg of that =
took me 2 whole months. I really do not want to do it again by myself (=
it made
me sick). Is there anyone know any commercial company that could do thi=
s for me
(and better with good price)? Thanks.

Wilson (wzhou0 at

---- End Original Message ----

Dear Dr. Wilson,

Making loads of endotoxin-free plasmid DNA for direct gene transfer
to animals ? ?
Heard that they have recently started this new service.
They also have a GigaPrep kit for you to do it yourself.
The columns look as thick as my forearm.  :-)

Hope this is useful info.   :-)

Patrick F.H. Lai  < PFHLai at >
Graduate Student
University of Toronto