rare restriction enzymes

Heinz J. Schaefers schaefers at sun.XuchcX.edu
Fri Aug 7 09:18:36 EST 1998

                 Email: jvitor at ff.ul.pt

                                 Type II restriction enzyme
                                 Recognition Sequence:
                                 5'... C C C A C A (N)12^ ... 3'
                                 3'... G G G T G T (N)9 ^ ... 5'
                                 RleAI is NOT commercially available.
Try contacting -
                       U. Mayr
                       Boehringer Mannheim
                       Werk Penzberg, Nonnenwald 2, D-82732 Penzberg Germany
                       Phone: 011-49-8856-60-2541
                       Fax: 011-49-8856-60-3067

Hpy178III ***
                               Type II restriction enzyme
                               Recognition Sequence: TCNNGA
                               Hpy178III is NOT commercially available.
Try contacting -
                S.A. Thompson
                Infectious Diseases, Vanderbilt University, MCN A-3310,
Nashville, TN 37232

Heinz

(posted and emailed)