Oligo stability in water at -20 C

Michael T. MacDonell sendero at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 10 20:31:48 EST 1998

Dear Hiranya:

Maybe.
I just have not observed it to be significant, and I have been
observing for about 15 years.  Anyway, I wonder how much spontaneous
degradation is actually attributable to nucleases.  How are can you be
sure you are not seeing nuclease degradation and believing that it to
be autocatalysis?

Best Regards,
Mike MacDonell, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer