Sf9 Inclusion Bodies

C Garen craig_garen at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 10 11:47:16 EST 1998

Hello

    I am using the Life Technologies Bac-to-Bac expression system, and
to my chagrin have ended up with the main portion of the expressed
protein ending up being insoluble.   I recall reading something recently
about Sf9's and resolubilization of inclusion bodies.  I would be
grateful if anyone would be able to give me a reference and perhaps some
of you have some experience with refolding insoluble proteins from a
baculoviral system, or indeed recommendation on how to avoid these
altogether.  Thanks in advance for any replies,

Craig