We are looking for a vector containing His and c-myc tags....

Richard Converse Richard.Converse at UC.EDU
Tue Aug 11 13:58:20 EST 1998

Hello everyone:

        We are looking to borrow a cDNA fusion vector which contains both
c-myc (or FLAG) and His tags in the same vector. Invitrogen has one that
just came out called pcDNA/Myc-His(+/-). If possible, we would like to
borrow an aliquot of either this vector or one very similar to it (we would
be willing to trade with any vector we have that you are lacking).

                                Many thanks,

                                Richard--