Help:Immunoprecipitations: A good Manual?Troubleshooting guide?

Ina Hinners hinners at
Sun Aug 16 05:52:33 EST 1998

S. Findley wrote:
> Can someone recommend a book/guide/manual that has a thorough
> discussion and hopefully troubleshooting section on
> Immunoprecipitation? I am looking for a solid technical work with
> a good protocol, discussion of parameters, stringency etc, not just some
> minireview.
> Thanks
> --
> Seth D. Findley               polliwog at
> Department of Biochemistry    Phone: 206-543-1710
> Health Sciences Building J579
> University of Washington, Box 357350, Seattle, WA 98195
Dear Seth,
take a look in Meth. in Enzymology, Vol. 73., Chapter 31 and 32 or in
Vol. 182, Chapter 52
In meth. in cell biology you will find a chapter concerning immuno
isolation.( I dont remember the volume)
Sigma and Transduction Lab. offer protocols via their homepages.
Hope this helped you

Ina Hinners
Laboratoires de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire
Unite des Transports Cellulaires
78352 Jouy-en Josas
Tel.: +33(0)134652548
Fax.: +33(0)134652241