Help:Immunoprecipitations: A good Manual?Troubleshooting guide?

Ina Hinners hinners at biotec.jouy.inra.fr
Sun Aug 16 05:52:33 EST 1998

S. Findley wrote:

> Can someone recommend a book/guide/manual that has a thorough
> discussion and hopefully troubleshooting section on
> Immunoprecipitation? I am looking for a solid technical work with
> a good protocol, discussion of parameters, stringency etc, not just some
> minireview.
>
> Thanks
>
> SDF
> --
> Seth D. Findley               polliwog at u.washington.edu
> Department of Biochemistry    Phone: 206-543-1710
> Health Sciences Building J579
> University of Washington, Box 357350, Seattle, WA 98195
Dear Seth,
take a look in Meth. in Enzymology, Vol. 73., Chapter 31 and 32 or in
Vol. 182, Chapter 52
In meth. in cell biology you will find a chapter concerning immuno
isolation.( I dont remember the volume)
Sigma and Transduction Lab. offer protocols via their homepages.
Hope this helped you
Ina

--
Ina Hinners