radio-isotope course

Peter pxpst2 at
Mon Aug 17 15:07:44 EST 1998

In article <35D85508.45D7 at>, b5wojo at (Johannes
Woestemeyer) wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
> during my preparations for a freshly designed practical course in
> radioisotope handling I would be interested in informations frm other
> institutes, experiments, text books, internet sources and similar that
> might help to improve teaching in this field.
> Any hints or advice for me?

When I took Radiochemistry a long time ago, We used the book "Nuclear and
Radiochemistry" by Gerhart Friedlander et al. The publisher was Wiley &
Sons.  It is an old book published in 1981 but it is a really good book.
I have never seen one as comprehensive in the physics and chemistry of
Radioisotopes.  I use it even today to look up those pesky half lives that
keep slipping through my memory.

Hope this is what you were looking for,

"Don't you eat that yellow snow
        Watch out where the huskies go"    FZ