UNLIMITED POTENTIAL $$$$$$$$$$$$$

NRyan2 at COMPUSERVE.COM NRyan2 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Tue Aug 18 20:46:27 EST 1998

  We believe in responsible and ethical commercial E-Mail.

You are on a Safe-to-Mail list as a person who is interested
in business opportunities.

However, If you wish to have your address removed from this list,
please send an email with the word remove in the Subject Box.

Hi,

This is the hottest business opportunity on the net.

  "Give your SPOUSE (or yourself) a $50-100,000+/yr EMAIL job at HOME!"

                            "One Month Free"

                "New email prospective clients are growing
  in volume at the rate of 360,000 daily
  worldwide!" (www.yahoo.com - 02/27/98).

Dear Friend,

If you're reading this (and I hope you do!), think about the above
statement!
You may be looking for a business that's different, and really works and
that's so NEW it's only just being promoted by e-mail. You can run it
entirely on line, in your spare or full time and it works all the time,
anywhere throughout the world where English is understood and/or spoken!

My name is John Slattery and at this time I am very committed to earning
Great Income from a business that I having been running very
successfully
for the past 10 months ( until recently), just by using regular mail.

I have adapted my business (THEPROJECTONLINE) and made it available to
others since April 1997 to operate purely by e-mail  (although it can
still
be run by regular mail as well).   What you will see here represents an
incredible legal money making business that anyone can run from their
own PC.
You will receive full instructions - it's so easy to work even your
SPOUSE
or the kids could do it. Plus I'm always available to give help and
answer
your questions.

I have been earning substantial profits from regular mail but the
earnings
from e-mail promotions will make this look like small change!   Plus the
savings on printing and postage! Just look at the following facts:

FACTS: Found on the INTERNET (02/27/98-http://www.yahoo.com)

1) Today 15% (only 30 million 16 years old and over) use the internet
for
    email services today (FORRESTER RESEARCH).

2) Did you know that 50% of the US population (135 million) will
    communicate by email by the year 2001 (FORRESTER RESEARCH)?

3) 60 million people worldwide have an internet ISP account as of
    today (02/27/98). This will grow to 450 million within 3 years
    (800%)! (COMPUTER INDUSTRY ALMANAC)

4) 75% of Online users(22,500,000 users) used email services of some
    sort last month (INTELLIQUEST).

What this means is that there is going to be a tremendous number of
potential clients (for the right products abd services)growing at the
rate of 360,000 new a day from now on!!

           What a great opportunity for you and me!!

My present monthly income is over $15,000 and growing by the week.  I
confidently expect my annual earnings to exceed $200,000 in my first
year, purely from regular mail. Just think what this will rise to with
the
power of e-mail advertising on a global scale?

This is a genuine home business, not a chain letter, money game,
telecom scheme or any of the multitude of dubious 'business' offers
that come through your e mailbox.   And to prove my sincerity I make NO
CHARGE to join me for the first month.  You will receive all the
information to get started plus the first months information package
($100 value).   If by small chance you are not satisfied with the
program by the first month and want to discontinue, you may by all

means do so and I will never bug you again.  But on the other hand, if
you are satisfied with the program and wish to continue after the
first month, that's when you would need to send me $100 for the next
months
information package.

If you want more information and follow my success to make it your
own, email me at mailto:taum at usa.net
and insert "More Info" in the subject box and
put your full name and e-mail address in the message body.

With my warmest greetings

John Slattery
 taum at usa.net