Web site addresses welcome

Biokemisti biokemisti at geocities.com
Tue Aug 18 15:34:10 EST 1998

Hi,

I am making a collection of researchers' and research groups' homepages on
my homepage. If you are involved in biochemical research or have a group
of your own, you can send the URL to me in an email and I will add it to
the list. No illegal or x-rated etc. material will be included, whereas
all decent pages related to research will. Everyone, please only mail the
address of the site you are responsible for... I do not want to get many
copies of the same address.

I will announce the address of my site as soon as I get it constructed a bit.

The Bored Biochemist