deaerate or not deaerate

Peter pxpst2 at
Fri Aug 21 09:31:39 EST 1998

In article <6rigmr$8v1$1 at>,
murphy_r at (Roger Murphy) wrote:

> Excuse me??? I was always under the impression from my dim dark chemical past
> that the partial pressure of gases in solution goes UP with decreasing
> temperature and DOWN with increasing temperature, or have I
misinterpreted all
> those phase diagrams that used to drive me crazy....
Well Rodger, you do not need to be excused it is I that should be excused.
You are indeed reading your phase diagrams correctly.  It is I that am not
reading them correctly. Colder solutions do have the ability to hold more
gas than warmer ones.

"Don't you eat that yellow snow
        Watch out where the huskies go"    FZ