lysogenic ts Phages

Schmidt Stefan Stefan.Schmidt at GPC-ag.com
Wed Aug 26 11:06:03 EST 1998

Dear colleagues,

I am currently looking for someone who could supply me with a lysogenic
(lambda?) phage strain whose lytic genes are under the control of a (ts)
temperature-sensitive (or other inducible) promoter/suppressor and which
can be (ideally) selected against a resistance gene. Of course an E.
coli lysogen with the same properties as above would work as well.
We would be very glad if someone could give us such a strain.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

regards,

Stefan Schmidt