Q:BIG Dye term

Joseph C. Bagshaw jbagshaw at wpi.edu
Fri Aug 28 16:57:16 EST 1998

I have an ABI 310 and I've recently switched to the Big Dye terminator
chemistry.  It sucks swamp water.  The results I get are the worst I've
ever seen, including the kit controls.  I conclude that (a) Big Dye
terminators don't work on the 310, or (b) Big Dye terminators don't work,
period.

Joe Bagshaw, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
jbagshaw at wpi.edu
Roadkill on the information superhighway.