RNA-gel

defaultuser at domain.com defaultuser at domain.com
Fri Aug 28 07:54:22 EST 1998

Hello,

I'm starting to work with RNA-Gels. But I haven't got any idea if it's
possible to SEE mRNA on an agarose-ethidiume-bromide-gel. I see two
spots and I'm sure that is the rRNA. I induce a typical genexpression,
but I'm not sure if it's possible to see some difference between control
and stimulated cells.
Please send me an answer, and if possible an example image.

Thanks in advance.

               Steffen Scholpp

e-mail: Steffen.Scholpp at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de

,,,