Reversing/Complementing a nucleotide sequence

Mike mgreen at
Wed Dec 9 15:34:18 EST 1998

Hello Everyone,
     Can someone direct me to a shareware or website which will allow me
to reverse and complement an input nucleotide sequence so that I can
append them to existing files in the correct orientation.  I used GCG in
the past but no longer have access to it.  Thank you for your input.

M.L. Green

More information about the Methods mailing list