HRP conjugated anti-phosphothreonine

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at socrates.ucsf.edu
Wed Dec 9 20:58:20 EST 1998

In article <366ec79f.0 at carrera.intergate.ca>, "immune" <@intergate.bc.ca> wrote:

> good new for Signal transduction research. Highly specific anti-p-threonine
> antibody (Biotin or HRP conjugated) are available from
> http://www.immunechem.com

No, my web browser can't download antibodies (that would
be a very interesting MIME type to implement)

I assume as repentance for advertising in the newsgroup
you will send all members a free sample of the antibody
for evaluation purposes - otherwise your company must
be pretty badly organised so I wouldn't trust any of
your products.
     Okay, I just looked at your web page.  It *is*
disorganised.  I can't tell which blot was probed
with which antibody and none of the samples are
labelled.  The blot next to your anti-pT antibody
doesn't look particularly good either.  No sale.
     I'll stick with antibody I am using (supplied
by polite, organised companies)
          Bernard
--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD