MD STORM vs BioRad FX

Neville Firth nfirth at bio.usyd.edu.au
Wed Dec 9 21:25:25 EST 1998

Hi,

We are considering the purchase of a phosphor/fluorescence imager. We have
had demonstrations of the Molecular Dynamics Storm and BioRad Imager FX.
The FX is a new instrument that promises added flexibility, whereas the
Storm has an established track record. If anyone has any opinions/insights
into the relative merits of these, I'd love to hear from you. I'm
particularly interested in any comments from users of the BioRad FX.

Thanks,

Nev

Neville Firth                   E-mail: nfirth at bio.usyd.edu.au
Molecular Genetics Laboratory, School of Biological Sciences A12
University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Ph. (Off. Rm301): +61 2 9351-5035   (Lab. Rm216): +61 2 9351-4825
FAX: +61 2 9351-4771