purification of 10 to 100 mg of plasmid?

JUAN MORALES GRILLO Juan.Morales at CIGB.EDU.CU
Wed Dec 9 19:41:00 EST 1998

To:              	methods at net.bio.net
HALLO NETTERS:
Please, I am looking for a IN HOUSE protocolle of
plasmid purification in order to get 10 to 100 mg of
plasmid for inmunization whith DNA, using chromatografic
step like ion exchange, gel filtration, or any think
that one can scale up a massive plasmid purification.
Also if someone know about references bibliografic where
i could find ideas related, i acept coment about, or
advances and so on. I need to scale up the my maxiprep
procedure in order to began a protocolle of DNA
inmunization in monkeys. Thanks for read, juan