Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at nospam.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 12:28:34 EST 1998

Hi Folks,

Has anyone any info. on a pUC12 derivative, pUC12N, modified at the lacZ
ATG to introduce an Nco I site and possibly other modifications. I have
a plasmid from years ago with an insert that I now need and I can't PCR
it with universal (-40) and reverse (-48) primers. Looking at pUC12
those primer sites should still exist but I get no PCR of the 2kb insert
(which is definitely in there according to RE digests). I have a
reference for a J. Biotechnol., Vol 2, pp157-175 (1985) but I can't find
any trace of that journal in three university libraries tried to date.

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.
Tel: +44(0)1252376288