Manual Defrose Freezers are available

larrydeg at my-dejanews.com larrydeg at my-dejanews.com
Fri Dec 11 09:26:14 EST 1998

In article <365364DA.29359C2D at itsa.ucsf.edu>,
  Philip Coffino <pcoffin at itsa.ucsf.edu> wrote:
> Our 18 year old freezer just died this week.  We are in the market for a
> new NON-frost-free freezer (with attached 4 degree space) and have come
> across the problem that most, if not all, suppliers carry frost-free
> versions.  Does someone know of a brand or supplier who still makes
> NON-frost-free freezers??
>
> Philip Coffino

Dear Philip,

I read your question today about your search for Non-Frost Free Freezers. We
have been selling this type of freezer for  many years. We have available
upright freezers to 20 cu.ft. and Chest freezers to the same size. Plus we
also have available some 4.5 to 5.5 cu.ft. under-counter units, one with
drawers.

Also available are some units that go up to 72 cu.ft., these however, are a
lot more expensive than what most labs want to spend. Fact is, most labs
purchase our 20 cu.ft. model, fits easily and has a five year warranty on the
compressor and a one year parts and labor warranty.

If you like some literature and prices I can snail mail them or fax them.

Best regards,

Larry Degenhart
President

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Larry Degenhart               Midwest Scientific
Mailto:larryd at midsci.com |   http://midsci.com
St. Louis,  MO USA | 314-225-9997  |    800-227-9997
Electroporation Cuvettes: New Design

FREE 40 Page Manual
http://www.midsci.com/docs/products/molbio/electro/index.htm
Electroporation Optimization Guide
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx