Drastically improove your profits!

LCMInc at MSN.COM LCMInc at MSN.COM
Sat Dec 12 23:43:39 EST 1998

The number one factor in determining whether your business is a success or a failure is ADVERTISING!  Unfortunately, the cost of traditional advertising is outrageously expensive.  So what do you do?  Direct e-mail is one of, if not the most effective method of advertising in the 90's.  Your advertisement can be mailed out to hundreds of thousands, even millions of people, for only a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising.  The wave of future in advertising is here, take advantage of it.

We are an Internet marketing company that has been in business for over three years now.  In fact, we are one of the original founders of direct e-mail marketing.  We have gone through painstaking lengths to insure that we have the highest quality and freshest lists on the Internet available to you.

Our direct e-mailing rates and procedures are as follows:

For each 100,000 people the price is only $100 or
For 1,000,000 people the price is only $800.
Compare that to any other form of traditional advertising!

For a limited time we will even mail to 100,000 people for you absolutely  FREE!!!

If we can answer any of your questions, please feel free to call us at 206-213-6074, or e-mail us at LGMInc at mailhub.mymail.com.